Learning about e-cigs can be an overwhelming task for vapers. There are numerous studies and information out there, but we wanted to make the process easier. That’s why we put together a list of resources, information, and studies here so you can find what you’re looking for and expand your knowledge of e-cigs. If you find another source worthy of mention, send us the details and we’ll add them here.
- E-cig page on FDA’s website: http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/PublicHealthFocus/ucm172906.htm
- FDA’s Tobacco page: http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/default.htm
- Study on e-cig second-hand vapor exposure: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22913171
- Study on E-cig’s environmental exposure: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/10/04/4881280/new-e-cigarette-study-shows-no.html
- Effect of an electronic cigarette: http://www.healthnz.co.nz/2010%20Bullen%20ECig.pdf
- E-cigs as a harm reduction strategy: http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/centers-institutes/population-development/files/article.jphp.pdf